Nehemiah,
Today you are 5. Five. I have such mixed emotions with that number. You are my baby boy... but 5 isn't baby boy anymore. It's not even big boy, it's a kid. Growing older is a part of life, and while I take great joy in watching you grow, I wish I could go back to the days of rocking you to sleep and letting your little fist grab a hold of my finger. *sigh* Your smile still makes my heart sing. (Those dimples win me over) I thank God for allowing me to be your Mommy. And even though some birthdays (ok probably all birthdays) will make me tear up, I look forward to watching you learn and grow and turn from kid to man. But, no rushing that, okay? You have another 20 years to be a kid. :)
Happy Birthday Nehemiah. I love you!
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
I love you Nehemiah. You may be quiet around most people, but it is awesome to see you open up and chatter on about everything. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment