February 18, 2010

My girls

I found a blog dedicated to styling little girls hair. Hannah and I looked through some of it together and chose a few to play with.


We added a bow to the one on the bottom but I forgot to take a picture.

I love that she enjoys being girly but loves a good mud puddle too. (well, ok, I could handle less mud but you know what I mean)


Look what this girlie can do!


She started sitting up about a week ago. I was shocked. I thought it was a fluke. Nope... the girl can do it. Freaky. :)

Roger isn't touching her in that picture. He's just there to play catch. :)


and because baby giggles can add some years to your life here is a quick video.

1 comment:

jmo said...

WOW! You did a phenomenal job on the hairstyles! They look fantastic! :) And I utterly love the white pantsuit that Adaiah is wearing in the last picture. It's adorable.