I have re-washed the same load of laundry 3 times. I keep forgetting to switch it over into the dryer. Good thing I keep vinegar in my laundry room. (that load of laundry has now made it to the dryer by the way, and it smells just fine) :)
I was a little giddy the other evening because my husband bought me a present. Wanna know what he bought me? A 2x4. No, really. And yes, I really was excited. I have a craft project that I want to use it for. (something like THIS or THIS) If you would have asked me a few years ago if my love language included anything that could be bought at Lowes, I would have laughed and said no. Today? I am excited over a 2x4 people. Lord help me.
I have 4 children. (um, thats not the confession... I haven't been hiding one) ;) Parenting is a little different from child #1 to child #4. And I just might have let the littlest one lick some brownie batter off of my finger. (no eggs, just brownie mix and black beans. good for the WW points)
My children asked me if we were going somewhere... because I got them all dressed before noon. Um... can you say Stay At Home Mom? :) I can't wait for Spring so we can play outside again! We had a taste of it for a day or two but it's been cold again... which means we are in our pj's - a lot.
Ahhh, it's good to confess these things. Thanks for listening. :)
And because no post is complete without a picture, here you go...
Joseph made Hannah a picture of flowers out of matchbox cars.
1 comment:
1. your confessions are adorable
2. The picture Joseph made is ALSO adorable- and very creative! (GO Joseph!)
3.Go Roger! (for getting you a gift that he knew you would like. What a great guy!!)
Post a Comment