June 24, 2009

Joseph's Psalm

This post is mostly for my memories sake. I don't want to lose what Joseph wrote in school today. Feel free to read, it's precious. I really just wanted to get it on here so that if a certain 2 year old gets a hold of his school papers I won't be heartbroken.

In school this week we have been going on a God hunt. We are searching for ways that God works in our lives. With that we have been reading about David. (1 Samuel 24)
It talks about how God protected David from Saul (in a rather odd way) (a cave and *ahem* bathroom were involved) Then we read some Psalms, focusing on a few that Joseph would recognize us singing from church.
Josephs assignment for today then was to write his own Psalm.
This is what he wrote.

You are so cool
You have all kinds of powers
I feel like worshiping you
I lift Your name on high
You love us all
everybody that you made

:)

1 comment:

Davene said...

That's AWESOME! Go, Joseph! :)