Ok, so it's not a debate. In this house we agree. But what about you?
I go for an ultrasound tomorrow where we will (probably, if baby cooperates) find out what we are having.
What do you think? Boy? Girl? Or, as Nehemiah has stated, he would like a dump truck?
Take the poll at the top of the blog. Winner will... um... have gloating rights? No prizes will be given away. You will just be right. :) Play along anyway. It will make me happy.
6 comments:
WOO HOO _ can't wait to find out!
I am all for symmetry - 2 boys; 2 girls :)
umm.. I voted, but I don't think mine counted. I guessed it wouldn't show any critical "parts" :). But the poll shows everyone else guessed girl.
good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow!!!!
I am super excited to see. For the gloating rights, I guessed correctly, it's a girl!
I voted boy, but really, you haven't given us much info to base our votes on! We would have needed to see lots more pictures of you to see how you're carrying the baby, we would have needed to hear if you're having lots of indigestion or lots of bladder pressure, we would have needed to be told any dreams that you and your husband have had about whether it's a boy or a girl. Really, you haven't given us a fair chance. ;)
That's my disclaimer, in case I'm wrong! :)
I'm very excited for you!!!
I think it's a boy and I'm always wrong.
Drats! I missed bragging rights...well, maybe your next one...;-)
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Post a Comment