OMW! This too funny. Thanks for sharing. I love H's little arm wrist thing she has going on. Sorry I can't help you out with paint colors. I am no good with that. I have yellow and red in my house. And I have been wanting to paint aliana's room for some time now, but just can't bring myself to do it, in case we have another one (my dream :P) and I need two of the same to bunk up. I know, I know, like everyone else says just paint it again!
1 comment:
OMW! This too funny. Thanks for sharing. I love H's little arm wrist thing she has going on. Sorry I can't help you out with paint colors. I am no good with that. I have yellow and red in my house. And I have been wanting to paint aliana's room for some time now, but just can't bring myself to do it, in case we have another one (my dream :P) and I need two of the same to bunk up. I know, I know, like everyone else says just paint it again!
Post a Comment