oohhhhh!!! I cringed most of the way through that!! EEeek! The WORST though- was when Hannah got her hands covered in mud - yelling "monster." It may have been adorable-- but ALL I could picture, were those little hands making prints all over the walls as we attempted to get them to the bathtub without disaster.
I am humbled by your strength val. :) You've got some guts! (and happy, well adjusted kids... mine will probably be just as neurotic as me)
1 comment:
oohhhhh!!! I cringed most of the way through that!! EEeek! The WORST though- was when Hannah got her hands covered in mud - yelling "monster." It may have been adorable-- but ALL I could picture, were those little hands making prints all over the walls as we attempted to get them to the bathtub without disaster.
I am humbled by your strength val. :) You've got some guts! (and happy, well adjusted kids... mine will probably be just as neurotic as me)
Post a Comment