December 31, 2015

2015 In Pictures

January 

found out we were expecting baby #6!


February 

Nehemiah turned 10

March  

quick rather unplanned trip to PA before Roger started his new job

it wouldn't hurt to smile y'all.  You never know when you will end up on the blog. :)

April 
Roger started working at Lowes

May

started house hunting


June

started our new school year






July

moved into our new house. 



went to our counties fair and saw a demo derby, 



14 year anniversary, 

surprise visit from Roger's family for his birthday (on Aug 1st)





August

Roger's bday,

 Uncle Jon came to visit, 


went to a baseball game - a gift from our Realtor

 My mom and brother came to visit
...and that would be my mom on the left. This is apparently the only picture I took during their visit?!

September

Roger built our dining room table


 The girls had a bday party.  Hannah turned 9.  Adaiah turned 6.




October 

Keturah turned 3.  


Zion was born!


November 

Adaiah lost her first tooth, 

Roger's parents and brother came to meet Zion and to spend an early Thanksgiving with us, 

our first snow for the season, 



my birthday


December

Josephs 13th birthday! 




An amazing Christmas, 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looked like a great year! (Except for the snow!)

Job38 said...

And now I'm caught up!! Except I think I will have to keep scrolling because I don't know what state you are in. :)

Valerie said...

Katie, we are in Indiana. :)