February 27, 2013

Photo dump

Ok, so I have come to terms with the fact that I am a sporadic blogger. Hopefully you have too. (coughcoughmomcough):)

Today I'm sharing with you a bunch of random pictures from our past month(ish)   :)
Miss Keturah @ 4 months old  (the "official" 4 month picture)
Daddy hugs are the best

  Nehemiah was working on his own "I have a dream" speech for school.
Keturah is SO loved by her big brothers and sisters!
 loving some fresh air
Lest you think I make my children wear the baby, this was done at Joseph's request. I took a picture and he handed the sling and the baby back to me. She was perfectly content in there though. :)
Baby toys are just as fascinating to the big kids as they are to the baby!
Hannah really got into this particular Valentine's craft.  We made salt dough and cut out various size hearts. Crafts are a love of hers. :)
My little fashionista.  That would be cowboy boots, jeans, t-shirt, ballerina outfit, and a headband... all to play a homemade version of tennis. Ya gotta love her. :)

 Keturah is a mover!  She rolls over about 3 seconds after you put her down to play.  (or to change her diaper.) :)  Her belly is her preferred playing position.  She can roll back over, and does on occasion, but she likes to be on her belly.  I'm pretty sure she is our only baby that actually liked to be on their belly at this young of an age.  She can scoot herself backwards too... but she hasn't coordinated her scoots to actually get her TO anything.  She's close though.  And I don't know if I'm ready for that. 
 I'll leave you with these 2 pictures... my cake orders for February.  Above is a french vanilla cake with chocolate fudge frosting.  It's topped with more peanut butter cups than you can shake a stick at.  
Below are carrot cake cupcakes.  I never would have said that carrot cake was a flavor that I liked... but I experimented with a few recipes and now I think it's one of my favorites! 


Til next time... ;)

No comments: