February 18, 2013

Smooshy Face

 I was trying to get a smile out of Keturah.  She can be such a serious baby.  She's generally a happy baby, but a serious one.  Anyway, I found myself calling her smooshy face.  The kids all laughed.  So I called each of their names... and called them smooshy face too.  :)
 Apparently baby talk and silly names still work on Nehemiah!  :)
 Joseph laughed, and then blocked his face from the paparazzi. 
 Hannah, knowing what was coming by the time I made it to her, just flashed me a smile. 
 Adaiah thought being called Smooshy Face was pretty silly. 
 Hehe.  Bless his smooshy face for putting up with me. :)
But look!  She smiled!  :)  All of that smooshy face talk was worth it.  ALL of their smiles are beyond precious to me.

*I know I should have edited that last pic so the focus isn't so much on the Tigger mug, but, well, I didn't.  Just squint, do what you have to do to look past it and see Keturah's little smile. :)  Thank you.

No comments: