Both life changing.
We saw God working miracles in our lives when Roger was unemployed. He provided our every need and even a few wants. He provided an amazing job, which lead to the proper connections for his current job. (the first one closed only 3 months after he started working there) Even as a missionary I don't recall feeling so blessed and cared for by our Heavenly Father as I did over Roger's unemployment. I'm not sure if that last sentence will make sense to anyone else but me, but that's ok. :)
Keturah's birth was wonderful. Painful, but wonderful. She is sleeping on my lap as I type and she is precious beyond words. A perfect fit into our family.
This year we were able to begin some home improvement projects, mostly painting and landscaping projects. The big stuff will come in 2013 (hopefully!)
This year Roger's health was at it's worst.... and at it's best. It's been a wild ride. Thankfully we are living on the "best" side of things right now. I think we finally understand the various components that make up Roger and his health "issues"
After 3 years of church hopping I think we finally found a church to call home. We've thought this before, to only be disappointed later on... but I think this one is for real. :) I don't foresee us leaving anytime soon.
God is good. Of course I'm always excited to see what God is going to do in our lives... but this year I'm REALLY excited. It feels like He's up to something, ya know? I feel like we've been preparing for something for awhile now, and it's soon time for the big reveal. (only we don't know what it will be)
Anyway, here's 2012 in random pictures. I tried to put them in a collage but it wasn't cooperating with me.







































1 comment:
Hi, Valerie! You probably thought I forgot all about you but I haven't. I promise. And someday I AM going to bring food and visit you and see your littlest sweet girl for the first time.
I love the last picture! And of course it was great to see the other pictures as well. :)
Presently our family is sick...and this was the week that I was *finally* going to try to come see you.
I'm glad to hear that you guys found a church that you want to call home.
Also, I can so relate to you about your Christmas post.
love
kaite
Post a Comment