Roger had to work on Joseph's birthday but he woke Joseph up early so they could have breakfast together. When Joseph woke up there were 10 balloons waiting for him.
Joseph always wants to hold Keturah when she's sleeping, but rarely gets the chance to do so... but it worked out that on his birthday he could. He loved every second of it.
I know this picture is small. I cropped out the gift. I want to remember the pure joy on his face, not the gift. (although I understand the smile was because of the cool gift... but it's the face I want to remember)
The birthday boy requested an iPod touch cake this year. He's still pretty excited that he won one at church. :) We use it all the time.
the wires you see aren't part of the cake... they are for my mixer and toaster. :) He had a great birthday. I think it was the best yet. It was such a fun day and now we are counting down for Christmas. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment