September 7, 2012

Merry Christmas, XO ~ The Sanitation Dept

A little voice called to me from the bathroom.  "Mommy! I need toilet paper!"

I grumbled under my breath.  I was hoping it was just in a spot that the little one couldn't see it.  Just YESTERDAY I answered that very same call from another child.

I waddled into the bathroom and sure enough, there was no more toilet paper.

In one day my 4 children went through an entire roll of toilet paper. 

Guilty eyes looked up at me (from multiple children) as I lectured them on the proper square usage of toilet paper.  Now certain children are banned from using the potty alone.  ... cause I have all of the time in the world to accompany multiple children to the bathroom every. time. they. pee.

I suppose we will have to call and get the septic tank pumped sooner than later.  We were hoping to wait until after the holidays.

I wonder if the kids will like a "Merry Christmas!" air freshener from Candy Sanitation in their Christmas stockings this year. 


No comments: