December 23, 2010

The day I blogged everything in one spot so I could clear my SD card

You might want to get a drink of something hot while you sitting there.  This is going to be awhile. :)



we are not driving in this photo.  we were visiting Roger at work and the car was parked and turned off.  Also, I have NO idea what is up with that 1 sock (that isn't even hers) I'd also like to note that she is sitting in Hannah's seat. 
Adaiah LOVES to draw.  It was rather by accident that I found that out though.  No matter how many times I giver her crayons, she eats them.  A pen or a pencil? She'll write on every piece of paper you give her.  (and thankfully she has not discovered that they write on other surfaces as well!)
We had the privelage of visiting a YWAM friend recently.  It's crazy because she doesn't really live all that far away yet this was only the 2nd time we've gotten together!  Our youngest two are just a month of two apart. 
And the terrible person that I am... only have 1 picture of 1 of her children.  She has 6.  Tsk. Tsk.  I'll have to do a separate post about our visit that day because she emailed me some pictures that she took and they were lovely.  Anyway, Adaiah is playing with a My Little Pony toy that Katie's girls had.  My girls love MLP.  It makes me have flash backs of my childhood. :)
Hannah at Katie's house.  She build some sort of bracelet thing.  I have no idea.  Every time poor Katie sat down Hannah would ask her what else she had to play with and Katie would lovingly find her something else.  :)
Ha!  Maybe she was going to make  a baking soda volcano?  I have no idea. :)
On a recent trip to the dollar store I got the kids bingo markers.
They are great for making mess free pictures!
You can tell when Roger is sick by the fact that even my leftovers have leftovers. 
And the sickness passed on...
and on...  This was before I realized it was going to run its nasty course through the whole house.  I still thought my kids looked cute and pitiful.  When you are dosing out Motrin with 5 different measuring utensils and trying to keep yourself from sneezing while doing so, you no longer take pictures.
This little one is up to something.
She thinks she's funny.
Ok, I laughed.  And then tackled her to put the bow back in her hair. ;)
BEFORE the terrible flu hit our house I managed to bake a couple cookies.  I have a bunch of dough still in the fridge.  I never made any of these before... very yummy.
The sick Birthday boy.  He looks 8.  :)
He has a fever here and isn't feeling well at all but he was so excited to open his presents!  He didn't want birthday cake (which is good because I certainly wasn't feeling up to making one!) he just wanted to open some presents. 
Finally, feeling a little better and playing with a Birthday gift... with a baby sister checking it all out too.
Yeah.  He's better.
Uh, huh.  So is she.
So, I busted out the window paints and we gussied up our living room windows.
Everyone had a turn making something.
Even Adaiah. :)
Nehemiah's window.
Joseph's window.
Hannah's window.  (Adaiah drew a little line on the bottom left of Hannah's window)
And all of that crazy activity after days of doing nothing just tuckered one baby girl OUT.  :) 



Well, that is all I have energy for now.  Be on the lookout for another crazy long post that has nothing to do with anything but emptying my SD card.  :) 

2 comments:

Job38 said...

Woohoo, you blogged again. You know I like to check up and I even got to read about MYSELF. :) (Oh, and my little one too.)
My favorite picture is the first one of Adaiah with the bows in her hair.
I also like the window painting. You're such a fun mom!
Glad everyone is well now. I still think maybe you all got it from us all. Then, again, it A LOT of people seem to have this thing that's going around.

Valerie said...

Eh, I don't know that I can shake the blame finger at you Katie. This was just a weird one and everyone seems to be getting it. :( Hope your house is nice and healthy for Christmas!