I cut the boys hair. It's just a simple buzz cut. Hmm, ok well Nehemiah's isn't. Cutting his hair is like an olympic sport with all of the chasing down and twists n' turns... it's a scene. Anyway... Josephs hair is a simple buzz cut.
He was well overdue for a haircut.
and I thought it would be funny to give him an old man ring.
and I was right. I laughed. Hard.
His only request was "don't put this on Facebook!" No problem son. No problem. How about the old blog instead? :)
I love that second pictures. Too funny. And it's funny that he asked you NOT to post it on FB. How did he know to request that of you? Hmm, our kids know us so well.
1 comment:
I love that second pictures. Too funny. And it's funny that he asked you NOT to post it on FB. How did he know to request that of you? Hmm, our kids know us so well.
Post a Comment