The boys both ate whatever jar of Gerber I put in front of them. Hannah cried if she as much as got a glimpse of that Gerber baby. But she happily ate whatever we ate, just put through the baby grinder. Adaiah cries if she sees the Gerber jars. She spits out anything that has come from the baby grinder. But she will happily eat bite size pieroges and pasta, beans, and the occasional diced veggie. (not that we eat them occasionally, she wil only eat them occasionally) So I guess, she's not a food snob, just picky in how she wants it prepared. She wants the texture of REAL food. She won't even let me mash a banana for her. She wants it in chunks that she can pick up by herself. Eh, I'm not complaining. I'm happy that I've found a way to get her to eat.
And she is so cute sitting at the table with a dinner plate bigger thats bigger than she is. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment