Yesterday Roger and I celebrated 9 years of marital bliss. :) As per tradition, we wore our wedding top hat and veil. (please note, before I got pregnant with Adaiah I did fit into my wedding gown.) (I just felt the need to mention that.)
Roger treated me (and the kids) to dinner at our favorite restaraunt and I just finished having leftovers for lunch. That my friends is a good anniversary meal. One with leftovers. Yum.
I can hardly believe that we have been married for 9 years already. I hope the next 9 don't go by as quickly. In the past nine years I have been pregnant or nursing for all but 15 months. All I have to say about that is, No wonder I am tired! Maybe there is hope for the bags under my eyes... in a few years.
Happy Anniversary Roger! I love you! I am excited for the things God has in store for us. So glad that I get to share my life with you. :)
1 comment:
I had the leftovers for lunch too. Yumm. I'm excited to see what God has for us as well. I'm glad we were able to have such a great anniversary this year. I love you!!!
Post a Comment