April 1, 2010

Adaiahs many names

I think Adaiah has more nicknames than all the other kids combined. I don't know why that is. The kids all call her by a nickname too. I actually wonder how often we use her real name in a day. Here is a list of some of the names we call her.
  • Babers
  • Baby Cakes
  • Baberoni
  • Baby Doodle (which pairs rather nicely with Baberoni for a nice little song)
  • Girlie Shmirlie
  • Sweetums
Seriously, the list goes one. It's sick :) I think the most commonly used nickname(s) are Babers and Baberoni. I have no idea how they came about. Really. I'm left scratching my head here. But she smiles when we use those names. And she will respond when you call her from across the room when using one of those names. And really, isn't that reason enough? :)



Hey Babers! I could live in those dimples
Baberoni! Are you growling at me?
The Babes! What are you doing with that cute little tongue?
My beautiful girl.
Baby Cakes, your feet can't reach the pedals. Maybe next year.


*sigh* We'll stop with all the name when she is old enough to answer the question "What is your name" Cause I would be embarrassed is she told a stranger that her name is Babers. :)

3 comments:

jmo said...

the baberoni song? SOOOO cute. :) Glad I got to hear it in person. LOL.

SilverFox said...

I love the picture with The Babers eating a graham cracker. Fun Times.

Jenny said...

Aliana just started calling Mia, "Mia Kate, Pattycake". Love.It! And I like "Girlie Whirlie" Close to girlie smirlie. Your names are so cute, I can see your other 3 saying them too :)