ARGH! They are backwards again. blah! Ok, anyway....
Like I mentioned in the last post, my sister (Jen) came to visit over Easter weekend. She left her boys at home for a manly weekend with my Brother-in-law. I think it's best if we never really know what all took place while she was gone. :)
(Hi Michael! You're a great Dad! Thanks for letting Jen come visit!) :)
Sunday after church we went to the zoo. Seemed like a good Easter Sunday activity :) Roger wasn't feeling well, so it was just the kids, my sister and I.

I think the kids enjoyed the time with Aunt Jen. It was fun to hear the kids point out things that they remembered from the last time we were there. I heart our zoo membership.

And a visit from family wouldn't be complete without a trip to The Jalapeno Tree. It's as if there isn't another place to eat in this town! The food is just so good. We went to Applebees a few days ago (you know, to break our Jalapeno Tree kick that we were on) and decided that it just wasn't the same. So... next month... look out Jalapeno Tree! :)

And if you are wondering what ice cream has to do with Jalapeno Tree... you get a cone on your way out. Free ice cream people. That is my kind of restaurant. Have I mentioned that they also serve Pepsi? *sigh* I like it there.

My girlies in the ginormous Easter basket. Hannah was putting on a little show with her tutu and butterfly wings. And I just had to show off Adaiah's tutu as well.

Jen getting some Adaiah lovin'

This is when Jen first got here (pictures loaded backwards, remember?) The kids were bombarding her with information. "That's Hannah. This is the saucer. Thats Mommy's puter..."

"This is curly shirley"
We took a few hours one day so I could go introduce her to Hobby Lobby. They liked each other. :)
And Jen... I STILL haven't finished that painting. I'm SO CLOSE though. I need to buy 1 more color to finish it... I'll post pictures soon... but don't hold your breath, k?
I thoroughly enjoyed hearing people at church tell her that she has an accent. Oh... and her take on her visit "It's Texas-ie"
Thanks for visiting Aunt Jen!
2 comments:
YAY! Pictures of me (ugh). :) So glad you finally got them up though. I had so much fun visiting all of you. Miss you tons, and hopefully we'll see you again soon.
Love...love...love the pic with the girls in the easter basket. I don't know that I knew that you had a sis, um yeah...did that make sense? I am glad she got to come for a visit, I'll bet it was nice to have a little bit of PA in texas. They thought she had an accent, really? Wonder what that sounds like ;)
Post a Comment