October 18, 2009

A visit with Grandma -Part 1

My mom was here almost 2 weeks ago and I'm just now getting to post about it!

The kids were all so excited for Grandma to come. We picked her up at the airport and the kids could hardly stand the wait for Grandma to come out to the car. (It's a small airport, we could look in the front door and see her standing at baggage claim)








But... this is my mother I'm talking about. She can't sit still. She doesn't know how to vacation.
She looked around my house and started making mental notes of what needed to be done. (then switched to a pad of paper because the list was long) :) A trip to Lowe's and few bottles of Diet Dr.Pepper and my mom was fueled for the rest of the week. Wait till you see what she did!! :)

1 comment:

Davene said...

Thank God for great moms!!!

I really like the last picture, of her and Adaiah.

Do you have siblings, or are your children the only grandchildren for your mom?