So while I sat and held Adaiah my mom did this....

She painted

and painted

and went crazy with a caulk gun

and painted some more

and then drilled and hung some pretty things. She had little helpers everywhere she went. Hannah rolled out of bed in the morning and went straight outside to help Grandma. :)
THE RESULT of all of
her hard work... (I did nothing. Absolutely nothing)
I'll take another picture of the living room, I didn't realize how hard it is to see. The living room -we (she) added the wainscoting and curtains AND slipcover on the sofa.

Roger built shudders and my mom painted them.

ooooh, so pretty. :) What a difference a fresh coat of paint and some shudders make! (I love the shudders!)
Before:

After:

Before:

After:
This is actually only kinda an after. We are in the middle of replacing windows, but we are doing a few at a time so it will be another month-ish until that is totally finished. So any brown you see in the picture will be white. It's going to look amazing. And bonus... the house will be cold when it supposed to be cold and warm when it is supposed to be warm. suh-weet. :)Thanks Mom! We loved the time you spent here. It was great seeing you again! Next visit... less work and more play mkay? :)
2 comments:
WOW! the living room looks TOTALLY different with the trim stuff. Cool. Good Job Mom! :)
The shutters look awesome too! (good job Roger and Mom!)
Yay all around, it's looking gorgeous!
Your house is look really good!
Post a Comment