June 16, 2017

Visit w/ Cousins

We just had a lovely visit from Aunt Amanda and her boys. I'll post about that...and then work backwards to include things like Easter and Nehemiah's birthday. :)

I don't know how, but I don't have a picture of the tent that they slept in while here. We don't have a guest room and they wanted to have some privacy (PSH, as if a house with 6 kids can ever be overwhelming!) ;) so they tented. Home owner goals: guest house.

Matthew and Adaiah are 2 weeks apart so I always like to see them together. So similar and yet so different. Joshua and Keturah are 6 months apart. (K is older) They played SO well together. Anyway, the visit was fun and included trips to the park, ice cream place, and time playing games.

I hope they can squeeze one more visit in before school starts... But maybe sleep on the couch this time?

No comments: