Saturday we headed to Indy to enjoy some Chick Fil A. Since they are closed on Sundays we just had to go Saturday. And since we were in Indy we HAD to visit the Lego store. One can not simply just visit the Lego store without buying Lego's... Or so my husband tells me. :)
On Sunday Roger woke up to a bunch of cards and a present (Lego's, of course). We had a lazy day at home. Roger was in his glory, building Lego's all day.
I was just happy to have him home. Dreaming of a day when he can work from home.
It was a great weekend. He's a great father to our 6 amazing kids. I enjoy having a day set aside to let him know how much we appreciate him. While I try to live, daily showing my appreciation, its fun to make a fuss over him. Next fuss? Our anniversary is coming up. Is there a Lego set that says "thanks for 16 amazing Years?" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment