October 7, 2016

The next set of birthday girls - Photo Shoot

Keturah and Zion don't technically share a birthday like Hannah and Adaiah do, but they come pretty close.  Keturah turns 4 on the 9th and Zion turns one on the 11th.  So close to being birthday buddies.

I dreamed up a fun photo shoot to do with the girls.  In my dream I didn't have to yell at anyone to stop sticking their hiney in the air.  Or beg and plead for a little someone to please turn around so I can get a good picture of their birthday shirt.

Reality is a little bit different. :)

I think I got some pretty cute pictures though.  SO cute in fact that I couldn't wait until their birthday to share them with you.










I have no idea what I am doing in the photo editing process.  I just play around with different things when I resize my pictures for the blog.  ::shrug::  I'm happy with how they turned out.


And yes, there are more pictures of Zion than Keturah.  Keturah wasn't interested.  I don't know that Zion was either... but she didn't have a choice.  :)

One more picture.


I LOVE her outfit.  I got her onesie off of Etsy.  Isn't it adorable?!  In case you can't read it, it says "Best Year Ever"


No comments: