September 21, 2016

Zion ~ 10 and 11 months

Ok, so I have some catching up to do.  What else is new?!  I just finally downloaded Zion's 10 month pictures.  So let's get caught up, shall we?

 The girl loves ice cream.  I can't say if I ever allowed my other babies to have ice cream at this age.  Probably not?  I don't know.  Maybe.  My other girls were for the most part not that interested in food.  Zion however loves to eat. (Just like her brothers.)
 At 10 months Zion was walking around, holding onto just one hand for support.  She had 2 adorable little teeth.  She can scoot her way around and get into anything and everything.  I have to look up her height/weight but I want to say she was around 16lbs and 25 or 26 inches.



11 months
At 11 months she is still walking around holding on to one hand for support.  She has taken a few steps walking from Roger to me... but we have to make a huge game of it.  She is not a fan.  I think she'll be walking by her first birthday... but we'll just have to wait and see.



She likes to play with anything that she thinks she shouldn't be playing with.  :)  When you call her name she starts waving her arm frantically so that you have to WORK to get whatever she has away from her.
She loves Joseph to pieces.  She also loves her Daddy a lot.  Her face lights up when he comes home from work.  She can say "Dada/Daddy, Mama, That, This," and "Yes". She has 6 teeth now and I think 2 more are coming in.

I can't believe we are so close to her 1st birthday already.  This year has gone by so quickly.

No comments: