July 14, 2016

Zion is 9 months old!

I know, I haven't posted 8 month pictures.  Here are some cute 9 month pictures though! :)








Oh, that smile!  Her giggle makes us all giddy.  She is precious beyond words.

She doesn't crawl, but she has her own way of getting around.  She scoots (all of my girls did!) on her bottom to get wherever she needs to go.  She's getting pretty fast at it too.  She is much happier now that she is mobile, which is a huge blessing to me.   She still wakes at night, but it's not terrible.  She loves food.  Like really loves food.  I don't remember my other girls liking food like Zion does.  She gets all excited and starts smacking her lips together.  She's quite the beggar! :)

I'm not exactly sure how much she weighs... I'm thinking probably a little over 16 pounds.  She's bigger than Keturah was but definitely smaller than the rest of em.  She's happy and healthy and that's what matters.  :)


No comments: