 |
| July 21, 2016 |
Roger and I have been married for 15 years. It sounds like a long time! We both said that it doesn't feel like it... and if we didn't have kids old enough to prove it, we'd think that we were doing the math wrong. :)
I wish I knew how to photoshop so I could take the picture of Zion where she IS looking at the camera and swap heads w/ this one. Oh well, 7 out of 8 isn't bad! Sidenote: she was distracted because the neighbor was mowing his yard. I wondered what he thought of us in our top hat and wedding veil!?
We couldn't think of anything special to do. We did a family staycation a couple weeks ago so we didn't have much of a budget for our anniversary. We finally decided to just go out for dinner... but there were long waits everywhere we went. So... we wound up at Culver's. It wasn't what we thought we'd be doing in honor of our 15th anniversary, but we had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment