February 3, 2014
Tim Hawkins - The Government Can
We're doing taxes tonight (by "we" I totally mean Roger).
Again.
We got our free file form sent back/rejected. Apparently a form was missed. The form we needed wasn't available in the free file option.
yay
I was googling to locate the forms we needed and Roger was on a different computer working on it too. The kids asked what we were doing. ::mumbled:: "taxes"
Joseph, never missing a chance to quote Tim Hawkins, started singing the above song.
As a homeschooling mother, I know I should take this opportunity to teach the kids about the government and taxes.
Instead I looked up the video on youtube and we sang it together. After the kids went to bed I grumbled a little about having a $50 library fee because we don't pay city taxes.
And now I'm sharing it with you.
Your welcome.
Happy tax season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment