Last week we completed our 100th day of school! I decided we would make it a special day, so I scoured Pinterest for some fun 100th day ideas.
We started our morning off with Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies (and fruit).
Then we had to suffer through our normal chores until the next special thing began. :)
I am lacking pictures of a lot of it because we were too busy having fun. We did things like count how many times we could jump in 100 seconds or how many times we could say our ABC's in 100 seconds. Then we had lunch...
PB&J cut into the #100. (I don't remember what else we had, but there was more to lunch than pb&j)
The kids each made a picture of what they think they will look like when they are 100. :) I think they turned out so cute!(click on the picture to make it bigger) (Roger made the sign. The kids LOVED that he made it. Roger isn't usually the crafty one, so it was even more special.)
We also graphed how many days we did school each month and made a little "newspaper" about or 100th day.
It was a lot of fun. The kids wanted to do it all again for day 101 :) I think I need to plan more fun things in our normal day... but THAT much fun will be saved for special days. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment