November 19, 2013

Snip snip

Adaiah's hair was loooong.  She never really had a haircut before.  I evened things up a time or two but it wasn't ever something noticeable.

Until now.

Before
Another Before
After*
After

*I assure you that she is not crying because I cut her hair.  (see her reflection in the mirror?) She loves her shorter hair.  She actually wanted me to go even shorter with it. (I took off 8 inches!) The tears are because I sprayed down her hair when I was finished. I scrunched it as I silently prayed that she still had some curls left.  :)  THAT made her cry.  She says I made her hair all tangly (her word for curly) and she did NOT want it that way.  So I combed it straight again (she still has some good curl! Yay!) and she was all smiles. 

 Hannah wanted to get in on the scissor action too, so I cut a few inches off of her hair as well.  I didn't think to take a before picture of hers.  She's had her hair chopped once before.  She is equally happy with her new shorter locks.
Both of the girls were so cute all day as they tossed their heads back and forth, admiring their lighter locks. 

Not wanting to be outdone by my girls, I went to my hair next.
Ahem.  That sad little "ponytail" on the left would be mine.  Like I even needed to point that out. 

No comments: