April 13, 2013

Messy Girl

We were waiting until Keturah was 6 months old to start her on food.  Now that she is, we've tried a few things with her.  What we have learned: she strongly dislikes carrots.  Applesauce is no good either.  Guacamole (yes guacamole, not plain avocado) is a maybe.  Blueberries?  awesome.
In the picture above she has some frozen blueberries in one of those little mesh feeder things.  She's a happy girl when she can have that.
I need to download the pictures off of my camera soon... then you can see just how much she disliked the other foods.  I think she's going to follow after her big sisters and skip baby foods all together and go straight for the spaghetti.  

2 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Oh how I remember those messy days!

Just browsed through your posts...loved the dream car one!!!

Valerie said...

Thanks for browsing. :)

Yes, these messy days go quickly but they are something I treasure.

Glad you liked my dream car post. I'm sure if the younger me saw the old (ahem) me, I would run away screaming. You need to fall in love with all of the precious cargo it will carry before you can lust after a 15 passenger van. ;)