Ok, I know these pictures eat into the sidebar, but in order to actually see anything in the panoramic shot I needed to make them big.
While Roger's parents were visiting we tackled a lot of the outside projects. Let's take a look, shall we? :)
Right side of house Before
We removed all of the dead bushes, a small tree (or giant weed?) and trimmed some trees.
Front of house Before
We removed all of the shrubs from the front of the house (on the right). We thinned out the boxwoods on the left .
Left side of house Before
We removed the shrubs from this side and replanted some of the boxwoods from out front. The holly bush to the left has since been trimmed as well, but it's still big. It hides the trashcans, otherwise I would probably take it down. Oh, and the burn pile has been burned. This Spring this side of the house will hopefully grow some grass once again.
Back of house Before
Back of house After
And of course by "we" I mean my Father-in-law did most of the work and the rest of us helped. :) Hey, someone needed to take the pictures.
This Spring we need to plant flowers in the now naked flower beds, convince grass to grow, and perhaps even remove the two stumps (along with the loooong list of things to do IN the house)
Have I mentioned that our house was a foreclosure? The outside was so neglected it was overwhelming. We never would have accomplished all of this work if Roger's parents didn't help out. We are SO greatful! Thanks guys! :)






1 comment:
All I can say is WOW!
Post a Comment