January 22, 2012

Angry Birds, Tutu's and Rubberband Guns

Wow.  I have so much to blog about I don't even know where to start.  The next few posts will probably be all over the place as I try to recap what's been going on around here.

I'm going to start with our company.  Roger's parents came to visit last week.  Hmm, more like 2 weeks ago. Anyway, they were here.  We only see them once a year so it's a week packed full of hanging out (and house projects!) :) 

We had a late Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa.

 We were still waiting on a package to arrive in the mail (for Adaiah) but the kids just couldn't wait any longer!




 Adaiah opened a gift that was actually for both of the girls.  It was a ballerina book and an instructional ballerina DVD.
 It was a hit!


 Ha! These pictures crack me up!  Honey Chex is one of Joseph's favorite cereals, but I don't think he thought he would be getting some for Christmas.  ;)

Oooh, not cereal after all, but a rubber band gun!


 What?  Life cereal?!

 Nehemiah got a rubber band gun too!




 And Hannah got a sweet little ballerina outfit to go with her book and DVD.  *Adaiah got one too but for whatever reason they didn't ship at the same time. 






 The boys also got a target for their guns.  It has little peg teeth that you shoot out.  So very cool to have something to use as a target.  I can only imagine the trouble they would be in if they didn't have that!  (Although Joseph did take it upon himself to rid our yard of squirrels. Which is fine with me because they are eating our roof.)





Hannah RAN to try on her new outfit!  To say that she loves it is an understatement. :)

 We checked out the DVD right away too.





So present time was over and hanging out time was in full swing. :)  The kids listened to Grandma read stories.



 And Adaiah took a nap with Grandma while the rest of the kids got a little school work done.

 And perhaps one of the funniest things of the visit... the kids getting Grandpa hooked on Angry Birds. :)


 Adaiah's ballerina outfit finally arrived! She was SO excited to put it on!  Hannah had been wearing hers non-stop for a few days, so this was a really big deal for Adaiah. :)

 Eeek!  The cuteness!  I just love it!


If you made it to the end of this long picture ridden post you deserve a prize.  Unless you are one of the Grandparents, in which case, Hi Mom! I updated the blog!  :)  There will be more tomorrow too!  No really, come back.  There's more.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi Honey!
Thanks for the update. Looks like fun was had by all. The girls look so cute, I've been showing off the tutu pics.