September 21, 2010

Birthday Photo Shoot

On Sunday we celebrated Hannah's 4th Birthday and Adaiah's 1st Birthday.  It was a mighty special day at our house. :)  We all went out to breakfast (Mmmm,  bagels) and then stopped by a park on the way to church to do a little birthday photo shoot.  We had such a busy day of celebrating, I think I'll do a few birthday posts.  I just liked these pictures so much I had so share them first. :) 




My beautiful 4 year old princess.
I can't get over how big she seems here.  Definitely not 3 anymore. :)
I had a hard time getting both girls to look at me.  Go figure.
This is the same picture as above, just different editing.  I thought I uploaded a different shot of the 2 of them.  I only realized it was the same one when I posted it here. Oops. :)
The 1 year old princess.
She just melts my heart.

I love my girls!

1 comment:

Davene said...

Oh my, they are gorgeous! Both of them! And I agree - Hannah is looking so big. Adaiah, too, of course... :)