I used to love that store. Then, I realized they sucked up my $ faster than my poor husband could make it. I began to despise their rollbacks (anyone else notice that for every rollback they advertise, they have another product that went UP in price?), their crowded parking lots and their non-existent customer service. Recently though I have been appalled at the people shopping there. I mean, there are always the, um, unique people who choose to shop in their pajamas... but how about a lady whose 2 children were running around barefoot and throwing random items in their cart, all while the Mom yelled at them to knock it off. Yeah, that was fun. Or how about the time I was in the produce section (and decided to buy canned fruit that week instead) where there was a child bouncing on the fruit. I mean, the kid was literally sitting in the cart of oranges and bouncing. Then he moved over to another and bounced some more.
I have 4 kids. I often go grocery shopping with all 4 kids. My kids have never bounced on the produce. And with the exception of a bag of M&M's at the checkout they have never tossed something in the cart w/o my permission.
*sigh* I'm stuck though. Walmart is what is in my budget (my other grocery option here is really only an option for a last minute 'we ran out of milk' run)
Do you shop at Walmart? What have you seen there that makes you shudder?
for your viewing pleasure (or horror) click on over to The People Of Walmart. Really though, if you have never seen this site before, be careful. It's one of those things that you see and know you should look away, and you want to because it is all just so wrong, but you can't stop staring.
2 comments:
I agree! Walmart is well...Walmart. Sometimes the prices can't be beat, but there is always a cost - and that is really customer service. I try to only shop there once in a rare while, and when I do, it's very selectively.
And kids bouncing on fruit? Oh my! Like you, I take my kids shopping, and while they are far from perfect, have NEVER done anything like that! Wow!
I dislike walmart BIG TIME....
check out this website, it will make you laugh:
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798
Post a Comment