I feel like I have so many random posts. (probably because I do) It's the only way I can keep pictures of the kids comin' and keep my sanity (that which remains) too. So... here we go. randomness. again. :)

Look who is 4 months old! Time really needs to slow down.

Hannah has bangs! I was cutting the boys hair and she wanted the usual "like Uncle Jon" (mohawk) so we settled for bangs. COMPLETELY changes her look don't you think?
(sidenote: her skirt is on backwards. It has pockets on the front and she is convinced that they belong on the back. Even though the tag is then in the front... the tag is just in the wrong spot. This girl is something else. I didn't think clothing battles would start for another few years. I was very wrong.)

This is a typical scene around 9:00 on nights that we have the car. I always regret taking the car right around this time. The realization that I have to load up sleeping children always makes me groan. They aren't to happy about it either. Well, not true. Joseph isn't too happy about it. Hannah gets carried to the car sound asleep. Nehemiah is always awake. Joseph takes 10 minutes to open one eye. I have no idea where he gets that from. ;)

This is called homeschool Math. 2+12= (and they have to stand on 2 and count up 12 then hop to that number)

We have had this thing since Joseph was a baby. We next to never used it because we didn't have the right kind of doorway. Little Adaiah won't be using it too often either. The kids like to push her in it. and spin her. She really doesn't seem to mind but it totally freaks me out.

Farkle

The boy loves to play Farkle. Bonus? It also counts as math.
Whew! My head is spinning. That was all over the place. Do go take a tylenol now and relax a bit. I'll have a more organized post very soon.
1 comment:
if it weren't for the door jumper, i may not have had a shower for ethan's entire first 9 months. i love them. And Kegan thought it was hysterical when Ethan pushed him in it! (gently of course)
LOVE the math floor thing! so cute!
Post a Comment