January 10, 2010

Pigtails

Everyone always comments on Adaiahs head full of hair. I think it's adorable, even though she is practically bald in the back (she likes to rock her head to fall asleep) but I didn't know what to do with it. Bows don't stay in and brain squeezers (aka: headbands) leave marks on her head. I didn't like that. Then a lovely blogger friend (Hi Kimmie!) suggested that I use tiny hair rubberbands (what are they really called?) Brilliant! Thats what I use on Hannahs hair. I don't know why I never thought to use it for Adaiah too. So... look what I can do with her long hair. I can hardly stand the cuteness.






She was sitting in her bouncy seat yesterday, sporting her new pigtails. Nehemiah took notice of her new doo and told her "Adaiah you are so beautiful!" *melt* God has blessed me.


Updated to add: give Adaiah a few more months and this is what she will look like. I don't know how old I am here. No matter, Adaiah looks exactly like me. I need to get my photo album out of the shed so I can scan more photos. It's crazy how much we look alike. Actually, what is really crazy is how much I look like my moms baby pictures. I wonder if I can get my hands on one of those?! :)

1 comment:

jmo said...

You have your own Mini-me!!!!! :) hahahahhah!