September 1, 2009

Rock Star

Nehemiah was taking a long time in the bathroom. That is unusual for him, Hannah is the one that likes to play and get into trouble in there. (she just informed me that she likes to take the plunger and stick it to the tile squares) I popped the lock (what is it with kids locking doors behind them?) and went in to find Nehemiah trying to get his hair into a rubberband. I helped him out and wound up with this...

Then he decided he wanted to look like Uncle Jon (Rogers brother)
Wait for it....
awwwww yeah. Check out that hawk. :) He was bummed when it fell flat. The kids constantly talk about Uncle Jon's hair. Apparently mohawks are THE style to have because of him. (We have been informed that Uncle Jon's mohawk is gone... the kids don't like this news one bit. Hannah especially has a hard time dealing with the fact that Uncle Jon's hair doesn't do this...

1 comment:

jmo said...

Oh man- they are so stinkin cute. I love the samurai topnot for Nehemiah. And the mohawk is fabulous. It DID look like uncle John's. :)