This will be short and sweet. I just got home from the hospital a few hours ago. I had planned on blogging while at the hospital but I was blessed with a 1 day stay, so blogging just didn't happen.
Anyway, let me introduce to you..........
Zion Priscilla
born Oct 11th at 6:45am.
weighing in at 8lbs 1oz and measuring 21"long.
We are both doing great! More details (and pictures!) to come.
Oh, how wonderful!!! Thank you for posting the news; I'm thrilled to read it! :) What a lovely name you chose, and the picture is gorgeous. I'm eager to read more whenever you get a chance (but I hope you're getting lots of extra rest, which is more important than blogging). :)
2 comments:
Woohoo! She's adorable!
Oh, how wonderful!!! Thank you for posting the news; I'm thrilled to read it! :) What a lovely name you chose, and the picture is gorgeous. I'm eager to read more whenever you get a chance (but I hope you're getting lots of extra rest, which is more important than blogging). :)
Post a Comment