When we were here back in April to check out our town we looked at everything from grocery stores to libraries to Goodwill. We loved it all. Now that we are here for our first Christmas I have to add another thing to the list of things I love in my town.
Christmas lights.
We have multiple parks that are decorated with Christmas lights. The pictures below are from the biggest set up which has over a million lights.
There were a few sleigh's in gazebo's, making for a great photo op.
Walking through the tunnels of lights... I felt like I was in a Christmas movie. It was magical. :)
All of it was just so pretty!
We drove through it the first time we went. It was so pretty we had to go back to walk it. This will be a yearly outing. It's been happening every year in our town for the past 20 years.
I love it here.
Merry Christmas!




1 comment:
Awww! What wonderful family Christmas pictures! Merry Christmas Fox Family! I will call you later today! *hugs*
Post a Comment