July 26, 2013

It's terrible...

our laptop is out of storage.  I've deleted and deleted and deleted and yet there still is not enough room to download the camera.  Our external drive is formatted for a PC (which died about 2 years ago).  The laptop is a mac.  I have a 2nd SD card somewhere around here... but I can't find it.  My picture taking is now limited to the iPod. 

sigh

So here are a few pictures that you probably haven't seen before.  There won't be any more until we can get this storage problem fixed. 

 Roger and I celebrated our 12th anniversary this past Sunday. (this picture is from a few weeks ago)  I say "celebrated" but I mean we grilled some burgers and made homemade bloomin onions.  I came down with a UTI (sorry if that is TMI) and going anywhere didn't sound fun. 
 Keturah got a sippy cup!  I needed to reach $25 on amazon to get free shipping so she got a cup. :)  She really doesn't need one yet since she is still mostly breastfed  (she's started eating solids but doesn't eat much) but she'll need it eventually. :)
 The cute little stinker found my Tupperware cabinet. :)
The kids decided to build with blocks one day... and they all built towers just for Keturah to knock down.  :)  They are so good to her. :)

little video of Miss Jubilee in action :)


One of these summers I really need to get over my fear of pools because this...
 this isn't working anymore. :)
 I have a fear of deep water + my children though... so maybe just 2 kiddie pools?  :)

1 comment:

Davene Grace said...

The kids in the pool? SO funny!! :) I think it's time for you to get rid of that fear. ;-)

Wow, it's fun to see pics of Keturah - such a big girl now! :)