I know most of these are of Keturah. Just for the record, the kids all use the camera on the iPod and they all take pictures of her. The other children are not neglected... this is just what is on the iPod of the older kids...
Ahem. So... here's Keturah...
those big eyes of hers :)
she pulls up on everything
cooling off in the car while we waited for Roger to finish work
a rare moment of peace
This series with her and the elephant are precious. I wish I had it on my real camera so it wasn't grainy. <3 p="">
hehe :)
Hannah and her favorite dog, who still makes an appearance every once in awhile.
Strutting her stuff with a water gun
no one is safe :)
painting with the water guns before they rinsed em out and soaked each other
attempt #7595730 to rid the yard of squirrels
It didn't work. 3>





























1 comment:
I'm not Grandma.
I enjoyed this post anyway. :)
The squirrel strategy made me laugh...I've never heard of that one! :)
Post a Comment