August 23, 2012

Before and After... haircut edition :)

I know, it's been awhile since I blogged.  Truth is life is leaving little time for blogging right now.  I often think "Oh, I need to blog about THIS" ... but time just does not allow.  We started school earlier this summer, added some house projects to an already busy day, Roger started a new job...  so much to write about. 
For now though, some before and after pictures. This haircut is thanks to JcPenney's and their free haircuts for back to school kids during the month of August. 

Brace yourself.

 Before




After
I don't know why he looks mad, he wasn't.  He is very happy with his short hair.  I am still trying to get used to it - he never wanted his hair cut before!    I liked it... the wild look suited him well. :)  I told him that we needed to get a trim and he decided we should go all or nothin!  He actually wanted it even shorter but I couldn't handle that!!  :)  This evening he told me he wants to be bald.  Heaven help me.  I'm hiding all of the scissors tonight! 


 Hannah's was short(er) already.  I had cut it not that long ago.  I thought it was a good idea to get it done at a salon though... even things out. 
She got a bob!  (which will have to be re-done in a few weeks when it has had a chance to grow out. After 4 tries the hairstylist could. not. get the cut to be even.  Hannah was frustrated and tired of sitting so still or we would have stayed until it was right.)  I think it looks cute on her, though I prefer her with long hair.  She wanted it layered in the back and even shorter in the front but Daddy said no.  :) 

Joseph didn't get his done.  He gets just a simple buzz cut so I figured it wasn't a big deal.  Adaiah wanted her hair cut so bad but 1) it wasn't free because she's not a school age kiddo 2) NO!!!!

A few nights later I cut a tiny little snip off the end of her hair and that made her happy.  No before and afters there.  She looks the same. :) 






1 comment:

jmo said...

They both look AWESOME!!!!!