Ok, so Kelly from Kelly's Korner blog is hosting a linky party. This isn't just any linky party, it's a singles linky party. And while that may sound cheesy, apparently cheesy works. This is (I think) the 4th time she's hosted this and there have been a few weddings because of it! I just heard a statistic at church on Sunday about the % of people that meet/marry online... and here would be an appropriate spot to list that statistic but I don't remember it. Ha! Sorry, I didn't think I'd need that little bit of information ever again. :) It was shocking though. :)
Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about my brother-in-law, Jon. He's 29 and lives in South Eastern, Pennsylvania. He is a middle child (my husband's little brother).
He grew up in church and as an adult he has rededicated his life. He loves the Lord but needs a Christian woman to help him hold on to that passion. He needs (and wants, right Jon?!) :) a Christian woman that can walk along side him and they can learn, and pray, and grow together.
Jon is an Uncle to my 4 and to his (younger) sister's 3. My kids simply adore him. Even my youngest, who probably doesn't even remember the last time he was here visiting (we live in TX, he's in PA), gets all excited when his name is mentioned.
These pictures are from his last visit, about a year ago.
holding my youngest daughter
playing the Wii with my oldest
being a good Uncle/brother and ignoring the fact that my yard so desperately needed to be mowed :)
hanging out with my oldest daughter
family picture - all my kids, my husband on the left, mother-in-law on the right, Jon holding my youngest.
brothers
I swiped this one off of FB. This is Jon with my sister-in-laws youngest. This is much more recent. I know it's not the best shot of him... but I really like this picture. :)
And there you have it. That's Jon in a nutshell. :)
EDITED TO ADD: Thank you to all the lovely ladies who commented! I don't know what Jon is going to do from here, that is up to him. I just wanted to mention that he did read your comments. I think the biggest obstacle here is that he is in PA, and as of tonight anyway, there aren't any comments from another PA resident. :( We'll see what happens though... God is bigger than the miles between y'all. :) Thanks for commenting. Blessings to all of you ladies as you wait for your Prince Charming to come.
EDITED TO ADD: Thank you to all the lovely ladies who commented! I don't know what Jon is going to do from here, that is up to him. I just wanted to mention that he did read your comments. I think the biggest obstacle here is that he is in PA, and as of tonight anyway, there aren't any comments from another PA resident. :( We'll see what happens though... God is bigger than the miles between y'all. :) Thanks for commenting. Blessings to all of you ladies as you wait for your Prince Charming to come.







10 comments:
How far does he live from Albany NY? I'm not familiar with PA but would love to chat with Jon if he's interested given how far north I'm living.
My write up is here http://www.kappaprep.com/2012/02/show-us-your-life-singles.html
KK
Oh I would love for he and my daughter to talk! I think they would hit it off! You can read the post I wrote about her at blessedgrammyof4.blogspot.com
Hey I'm interested email me :))
He and my sister would get along! She's from Minnesota, so I'm not sure if that's a problem for him. She's 24 and awesome! I just recently made her an aunt and it's her favorite job in the world. :) Email me for more!
Interested!
Hi! He sounds like a great guy! My blog is http://juliesummer09.blogspot.com/
if you want to know more about me. Thanks for posting!
Jon sounds like a really nice guy! He can find out about me on my blog - www.j-designersatelier.blogspot.com
Jon is adorable!!!! If interested my blog is millerandrea84.blogspot.com.
Hi! I wrote about my friend Crystal on my blog if you would like to check it out. She is 28 & loves the Lord! http://www.thechlebs.blogspot.com/2011/01/show-us-your-singles.html
Jon seems great! I'm #73 on Kelly's blog...my emial is embenson.89@gmail.com :)
Post a Comment