A few weeks ago Roger came home not feeling well. Over the next few days he felt worse and worse until he had a fever of 102. Then he felt a little worse yet.
Then the kids got sick. Thankfully none of them had it as bad as Roger. (Thank you Lord!) Nehemiah had a fever 2 or 3 days in a row - only in the afternoon. weird.
Then, just as everyone else was feeling better I started feeling sick. Joy. Way to draw out a sickness!
Well, my flu never did produce a fever. It did make me tired. And nauseous.
And my flu?....

turned out not to be the flu. :)
Baby #5, coming this October. We are SO excited!
(ultrasound pictures were taken today. 7 weeks 5 days, according to the Dr)
Then the kids got sick. Thankfully none of them had it as bad as Roger. (Thank you Lord!) Nehemiah had a fever 2 or 3 days in a row - only in the afternoon. weird.
Then, just as everyone else was feeling better I started feeling sick. Joy. Way to draw out a sickness!
Well, my flu never did produce a fever. It did make me tired. And nauseous.
And my flu?....
turned out not to be the flu. :)
Baby #5, coming this October. We are SO excited!
(ultrasound pictures were taken today. 7 weeks 5 days, according to the Dr)
2 comments:
Wow! Wow! WOW!!! I am so happy for you!!! I know you've longed for another itty bitty blessing, and I'm thrilled that God is giving you the desire of your heart! :)
Post a Comment