Our first cookie was Snickerdoodle.
The kids helped make the dough and I used my little cookie scooper to form the balls.
Then they took over again and rolled the balls in the cinnamon/sugar.
Nehemiah wanted to shake all the excess from the bowl straight into his mouth. (I stopped him)
Hannah took her job very seriously. It was an art, rolling those balls!
See?
Her mess on the table made a smiley face (sticking out his tongue?) :)
Cookies on my list this year are:
Chocolate chip
Double Chocolate chip with peanut butter
Kisses
M&M (just like a choc chip but with M&M's instead)
Oatmeal Raisin
Oreo Truffles (not really a cookie, but on my list of things to make)
I'm also going to make homemade cinnamon rolls to hand out to the neighbors.
What are your favorite cookies to make (or receive/devour) this time of year?







No comments:
Post a Comment