September 19, 2011

My Birthday Girls

It was a big day at our house hotel room today.  Hannah turned 5 and Adaiah turned 2.  While I was bummed that we are staying in a hotel, the kids all thought that this was a pretty sweet set up.  What's not to love?  They have a pool! :) 


We opened presents after breakfast. 
I LOVE how excited Hannah was.  Everything she opened - and everything Adaiah opened - was treated as if it was THE best gift ever.  It was truly precious.

The girls both had a bunch of Happy Birthday phone calls today. 
I think it's safe to say that they felt special and enjoyed those phone calls. :)
Before Roger left for work we had some cupcakes. 
They were enjoyed by all.
It was a great day.  Once I got over how I felt the day should go (and it was so NOT going that way) we had fun.  We got some swimming in, some cupcakes and pizza... some fun with play-doh... and the day off from school. 



Happy Birthday my sweet girls!  I love you!

2 comments:

Mom said...

thanks for sharing pictures of my favorite girls. they get more beautiful every day.

Job38 said...

I love that last picture!