Hannah was singing her Books of the Bible. She wanted me to record her singing, and I was happy to do so. I think it is adorable listening to her sing. She doesn't have all of the Books quite down yet and I love that I now have this video to remember some of the mispronunciations. For example she says "Jewell" instead of "Joel" She also completely skips some books all together.
There is another reason why I love these videos. Just watch. You'll see. :)
Ha! I know, right?! Aaaand....
Oh my. I am sure that if I never wanted this to happen again we shouldn't have laughed so hard.
Yeah. We couldn't help ourselves. We laughed. Hard. I couldn't help Hannah with her Books of the Bible anymore. The house was just an uproar of laughter.
This girl both my girls, they make my heart happy. :)
The End
3 comments:
ROFLOL!!! OH My! TOO cute. :)
Good times and chubby cheeks!
OH MY WORD!!
Post a Comment