July 6, 2011

The joys of having a girl....

and being able to style her hair! :)  Hannah doesn't always like it when I do her hair.  She prefers the ratty uncombed leave it down look.  I'm sure you can understand whey she doesn't often get her way.  There are 2 blogs I like to refer to when I want to do something new and cute to the girls hair. 
http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/    and      http://www.princesshairstyles.com/  They both have tons of great ideas and even video tutorials (Hannah likes those the best) 


So cute! She liked this one a lot.  She loves bows in her hair!
Her hair was parted in the middle and had the braids like this on both sides, each coming into a messy bun.
I like to do Adaiah's hair too, but she is a bit less patient than Hannah. :)
Messy bun.
Side pony, messy bun.  (and a mighty cute little face to go along with it!!!)  :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

love love love the braids.